Here's our Top 10 Red Wines That We Are Loving Right Now!
10. Camino De Navaherreros, Garnacha Spain $19.99
This is a super dry, light bodied Spanish red wine that pairs up great with lighter style foods such as chicken, pork or even salmon.
9. Monteregio Di Massa, Super Tuscan Red Blend Italy $14.99
This Super Tuscan is a blend of 85% Sangiovese, 10% Syrah and 5% Cabernet Franc. An incredibly complex red wine that has classic rose petal and dried herbs with rich red fruit.
8. Nieport Twisted, Red Blend Portugal $14.99
A great big bold blend of grapes indigenous to Portual: Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Amarela and Tinta Barroca. A killer wine that is a steal under $20!
7. Ridge Three Valleys, Zinfandel Red Blend California $24.99
One of the wineries that put Zinfandel on the map! A Zin blend of 65% Zinfandel, 20% Petite Sirah, 9% Carignane, 3% Mataro, 2% Alicante, 1% Grenache that will rock your palate.
6. Pecchenino Dogliani, Dolcetto Italy $14.99
Italian Dolcetto at its best! The region of Dogliani produces superbly rich, ripe wines that are both elegant and full bodied at the same time. This evolves the the longer its open.
5. Quinta do Portal, Mural Red Blend Portugal $10.99
Another great red blend from Portugal (always great bang for your buck)! A blend of 40% Touriga Franca, 40% Tinta Roriz and 20% Touriga Nacional that is rich and silky.
4. Caoba Reserve, Malbec Argentina $14.98
Argentina is filled with great Malbecs, but this is one we consistently recommend due to its full bodied, spicy flavors that always delight the senses. Very consistent year after year!
3. Firestone, Syrah California $12.99
With Summer grilling season kicking off soon, we can't see a better wine to spend the season with. A rich, intense wine that has a touch of pepper on the finish that cries out for steak!
2. Goldschmidt Katherine, Cabernet Sauvignon California $19.99
A portion of this Cab used to go into the Opus One blend. Now it showcases its big, bold flavors of blackberry, cassis and blueberry with a well integrated tannin structure on its own.
1. Beckman Cuvee Le Bec, Rhone Style Red Blend California $19.99
A really cool blend based on the wines of the Rhone Valley in France. Made up of 46% Syrah, 36% Grenache, 11% Mourvedre and 7% Counoise. A rich but balanced delight for the senses.